Contruction Projects starting June 19, 2017 in Malahide
- Beginning Construction Gravel on Dorchester Road – as part of conversion program
- Beginning ditching on Century Line - June 21 – as part of conversion program
- Roadside grass cutting beginning this week
- Roadside Spray program beginning this week
- Asphalt edge repairs underway on Wilson Line.
The County of Elgin is also doing a project in Malahide starting this week
• Avon Drive Rehabilitation (Helder Road to Avon) - Avon Drive will be pulverized at the beginning of this week to prepare the road to receive asphalt millings. As milling operations in Aylmer occur, this RAP (Recycled Asphalt Product) will be installed onto Avon Drive. The road will then be recycled in place in approximately two weeks time and then receive asphalt paving as a final surface.