Municipal Sewers are available in the Village of Springfield. Effluent is pumped from there to the Aylmer Lagoons for treatment and disposal.
Would you like to receive your utility billings and property taxes electronically?
The Township of Malahide now offers electronic delivery for all water and sewer billings and property taxes.
To register to receive your water or sewer bill electronically, please follow these instructions:
- Click on this icon to access the e-billing portal
- Set up your profile using the on-screen prompts.
- Select the “Add Your Account” icon
- Select the bill type “water/sewer bill”
- Enter your account number from your paper invoice
- Enter your PIN located in the bottom left corner of your paper invoice (just above the “E. & O.E.”).
- Click “Continue”.
- Read the terms of agreement and enter your Date of Birth where requested.
- Select “I agree”.
That’s it! Your next water or sewer billing will be delivered to this portal electronically and you will receive an email to notify you of its availability. Please note: Nothing will show in the account listing until a new bill is issued.
2015 residential quarterly charge - $205.28
2015 non-residential quarterly charge - $821.14
Property Owners must complete and submit the Authorization Agreement to direct water bills to a tenant. Requests received from a tenant will not be accepted. Please read the agreement carefully to understand a Property Owner’s responsibility for a tenant’s utility billing. Download from here.
Tenants must notify the Township of the end of their lease arrangements to terminate their water service and request a final billing. Please complete the attached form and submit it to the office IN ADVANCE of the termination date.
Download from here