Provincially Funded School Boards

Redirecting School Support

Parents or ratepayers can specifically request a change in the direction of their school taxation support or school electoral status by filling out the appropriate MPAC forms. MPAC (Municipal Property Assessment Corporation) will update their records and the change will become effective the following taxation year on your Notice of Property Assessment.

Residents of Malahide - Provincially Funded Schools 

Elementary Schools

Secondary School

Residents of Malahide - Privately Funded Schools 

Contact Us